- Who can register on PASCH-net?
- Why is it necessary to register on PASCH-net?
- How do I register?
- How can I get a registration code?
- Who is allowed to create registration codes? How are codes created?
- I've forgotten my password. What can I do?
- How will my personal data be used?
- How much does it cost to register?
- I’m not at a partner school. Can I register anyway?
- How are registration codes created?
- What are the advantages of registration for teachers?
- How do teachers register?
- What does the registration code mean?
- Is any further registration assistance available?
- Pupils and teachers at PASCH schools anywhere in the world
- Pupils and teachers at schools in Germany which maintain relationships with PASCH schools.
- Pupils and teachers at schools in Germany and abroad which are working on projects together with PASCH schools.
- Expert advisers of the Central Agency for Schools Abroad (ZfA) and teaching experts from the Goethe-Institut, staff of the PASCH initiative and »kulturweit«-volunteers.
www.pasch-net.de is the website of the "Schools: Partners for the Future" initiative (PASCH). PASCH-net is a virtual meeting place for the international PASCH community.
Apart from the freely accessible content there are a few areas on the website that require registration:
- a community for pupils
- a community for teachers
- a moodle based virtual learning environment
To register you will need to enter a registration code, an e-mail address and a password into the registration form. Every registration code is valid for the registration of one person.
After you have filled in the registration form you will receive an e-mail from PASCH-net. This e-mail contains a link which you must click on to confirm your registration.
As soon as you have completed the registration process you can log onto PASCH-net using your e-mail address and your password.
Easy to understand instructions can be downloaded here:
Registration instructions (in German) (pdf; 350 KB)
The following video (in German) shows the registration process once more step by step.
If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, it might have landed in your spam folder. Please check whether this is the case; if not, send us an email and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Registered teachers can create registration codes for colleagues and pupils at their school.
Please find out first whether any teachers at your school are already registered and can create a code for you. If none of the teachers at your school are registered, please ask one of the following contacts:
- Teachers from schools supported by the Goethe-Intstitut (Fit schools) should ask their local teaching expert.
- Teachers from schools supported by the Central Agency for German Schools Abroad (ZfA) should ask their expert adviser.
- Teachers from German schools abroad (DAS), schools in Germany maintaining a relationship to a PASCH school or schools from abroad working on a projekt together with a PASCH school can request a registraion code by writing an e-mail from their official school e-mail account to:
Pupils should ask their German teachers for registration codes.Teaching experts, expert advisers and »kulturweit« volunteers
Teaching experts, expert advisers, and »kulturweit« volunteers can receive a registration code by writing to:
- Teaching experts and expert advisers can create and distribute registration codes for pupils and teachers at all schools where they work.
- Teachers can create registration codes for all of their colleagues and all of the pupils at their school.
Please select the instructions that apply to you. The instructions explain, beginning with number 2, how you can create registration codes.
Instructions for teachers (in German) (pdf; 300 KB)
Instructions for experts and advisers (in German) (pdf; 300 KB)
In a brief video (in German) we will show you the process of creating a registration code step by step.
Nothing. Registering to use the pupil and teacher community area and the PASCH learning platform is free of charge.
Schools in Germany which are carrying out a project with a PASCH school over PASCH net can also register.
The instruction explains, beginning with number 2, how you can create registration codes.
In a brief video we will show you the process of creating a registration code step by step.
Instruction (pdf; 300 KB)
You have to be registered in order to use the online community for teachers or the PASCH learning platform. The teachers’ community is a place to exchange ideas and experiences with fellow teachers around the world, as well as to plan and carry out projects together. The PASCH learning platform supports online learning processes. This flexible learning environment offers classrooms which PASCH teachers can fill with teaching materials according to their own wishes.
You need your email address and a registration code. Teachers at PASCH schools who are already registered can create registration codes for their colleagues and pupils. If none of the teachers at your school are registered, please send an email requesting a registration code to the following address from your official school email account:
The registration code is the key to registering to use the restricted areas of the site. Each code is valid only for a single registration and cannot be used more than once. For security reasons the code is valid for only four weeks, after which it will expire if unused. Each code is transmitted directly, individually and personally, ensuring that only those who are permitted to register do so.
Easy to understand instructions can be downloaded here:
Registration instructions (pdf; 350 KB)
The following video shows the registration process once more step by step.